The Trybike Steel 2-in-1 balance bike has been designed and developed in The Netherlands by Co&Co after many years of experience with balance bikes. It is designed to teach children to ride from 18 months of age.
The first setting is the low tricycle mode which offers children lots of support to start their walking and riding skills. You can easily convert the tricycle to a balance bike so that the next stage of riding starts. At this point, the next stage of riding starts - learning how to balance.
With the unique footrest, children learn balance and consequently learn to ride a pedal bike without using training wheels.
- Suitable for children from 18 months up to 6 years
- Maximum rider weight 35kg
- Pneumatic tyres (for a smoother ride, and better grip)
- 12 inch spoked steel wheels with sealed smooth cartridge ball bearings
- Seat Height: Adjustable from 30cm to 45cm.
- Length, from front wheel to rear wheel(s): adjustable between 87 to 94 cm
- Width of rear wheels in 3-wheel setting: 49 cm
- Width handlebar: 41 cm
- Weight: 6.3kg as a tricycle, 5.2kg as a bicycle
- Unique control disk for the back wheel to ensure perfect wheel positioning (The rear fork has 9 options for positioning the rear wheel. This feature allows you to shorten, extend, lower or raise the wheelbase)
- Two options for height of the front wheel
- Brakes: feet (handbrakes don't work at these ages)
- Unique footrest to encourage better balancing
- 2 stickers sheets to customise the bike design
- Quick-release seat fastener
- Easy to assemble and convert
- Complies with European EN-71 and Australian/New Zealand AS/NZS ISO 8124 safety standards, CE
View the range of CoConuts Helmets designed by the creators of Trybike.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in