Thanks for using our services. The Services are provided by One Stone Hill Pty Ltd (ABN: 71 120 750 807”) "trading as" Shop of Toys located in Sydney, NSW, Australia.
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
- You must ensure that all information provided by you in relation to your order is accurate, complete and up to date.
- We are unable to accept liability if the delivery of your Goods is delayed.
- If an order is returned to us by Australia Post or a Courier company due to the addressee of the delivery address not contacting the freight company within sufficient time after a calling card has been left, any additional (eg. returned parcel charge) and already incurred postage charges will be payable by you. We will only resend your parcel after it has been returned to us and, after the actual redelivery cost has been paid. Alternately, we will refund the purchase price of the order, minus our actual delivery costs and returned parcel charge.
- If an incorrect delivery address is provided, we do not accept liability for any loss or damage of goods once the order has been dispatched. That is, we take no liability for goods being damaged or lost after they have been dispatched. Any additional postage charges will be payable by you.
- Risk in the Goods passes to you on delivery. We do not accept liability for any loss, theft or damage to the Goods after delivery.
- If you request goods to be left at premises when not home, risk of goods passes to you to upon dispatch of goods. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage of goods once the order has been dispatched. ie. We take no liability of goods being damaged or lost after they have been dispatched.
- In the event a product is listed with an incorrect image, an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed incorrectly. Shop of Toys shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and payment has been processed. If payment has been taken for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a refund back to your account.
- We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to cancel or reject any order. If we cancel any part of an order, then we will provide you with reasonable notice of that cancellation. If payment has been taken for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a refund back to your account.
- Payment of goods are required within 7 days of placement of order. After the 7th day the order will be cancelled.
- In the event where an overdue amount is referred to a collection agency and/or law firm, you will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt is collected in full, including commission on collection of the additional costs and also including legal demand costs. Overdue amounts will be subject to interest at the rate of 1% per month, calculated for the period the amount is due until the date it is paid.
- We warrant that the Goods are fit for their usual purpose, are merchantable and meet any description we have provided. All other warranties and representations, except those which are non-excludable in law, are excluded. If the Goods are defective or do not meet these warranties, we will refund the price or repair or replace the Goods. We exclude liability for indirect or consequential loss. We will not be liable if you have failed to follow instructions, modified the Goods or used them for an unintended purpose.
- For orders posted to a destination outside of Australia, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination. Orders shipped outside of Australia may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient.