'Your dad won't fix your bike - until you fix your dad.
'Olive's father has a sadness so big that she imagines it as an enormous elephant following him around. Every day Olive sees the elephant, and every day she wishes it would go.
With the help of Grandad and her best friend, Arthur, Olive sets out to chase the elephant away. But how can Olive move something so big?
‘Ultimately, it’s a story about the empathetic and resilient Olive and her ability to find joy in unlikely places. It is highly recommended for young readers aged six and up.’
- Written and illustrated by Peter Carnavas
- Paperback, 180 pages
- Size: 19.5 x 12.9 x 1.1 cm
- Winner, 2018 Queensland Literary Awards – Children’s Book Award
- Shortlisted, 2018 NSW Premier’s Literary Awards – Patricia Wrightson Prize for Children’s Literature
- Shortlisted, 2018 Children’s Book Council of Australia – Book of the Year, Younger Readers – Shortlisted
- Shortlisted, 2018 Australian Book Industry Awards – Small Publishers’ Children’s Book of the Year
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in