Miniland Educational doll collections are an important educational resource, encouraging creativity and socialisation skills. They help young children understand concepts such as family, diversity (multi-cultural and gender differentiation), as well as respect and tolerance.
Made in Spain, these anatomically correct dolls are dressed in their underwear and vanilla scented to smell like a newly born baby.
The dolls have well-defined ethnic features to aid the identification of the most representative races.
The fact that the dolls have a gender allows children to make an important difference between them, strengthening knowledge of differential facts.
They do not contain batteries or make any sound, so the dolls do what the child wants them to.
The dolls have sewn on hair and are articulated. They are also soft and flexible to the touch.
- Age guide - 18+ months
- Made from Phytalates-free vinyl
- Made in Spain
- Helps to raise kids' awareness of diversity and inclusion, promoting values of equality, integration, and acceptance
- Encourages Imaginative & Role Play, Social & Cultural Awareness, and Storytelling
Also check-out our range of:
- The dolls are not for bath play
- Due to manufacturing changes over time, the clothing design can differ slightly from the images displayed.
Orders containing this item are dispatched in 3 to 6 business days. Stock for this item might need to be ordered in from the Australian supplier.
Express Post not available for this item.