It all began at the end of "Spider-Man: Homecoming" (2017), when Tony Stark gave us a sneak preview of the new suit, with the all-new Spider technology. It was purposely designed for Peter Parker to become Iron-spider.
- Height: 95 - 120 cm
- Waist: 50 - 53 cm
- Jumpsuit with fibre filled muscle chest and stitching detail plus digital print
- Full length sleeves with fibre filled muscles, stitching detail and digital print
- Pants with digital print on front and back plus attached boot tops
- Snood with digital print and mesh eye coverings
- This is an officially licensed Marvel product
This product is shipped directly from our supplier.
- Usually dispatches within 1-2 working days of received payment.
- Delivery address must be a street address, no PO Boxes can be accepted.
- This item could arrive separately from other items in your order.
- This item is via delivery only
The following services are not available for this item:
- Express Post
- International Delivery
- Gift wrapping
- Customer Pick-up
Estimated delivery times (business days after placing order):
- Sydney - 1 to 3 business days
- Melbourne - 1 to 3 business days
- Adelaide - 1 to 5 business days
- Brisbane - 1 to 5 business days
- Perth - 1 to 5 business days
- ACT - 1 to 5 business days
- NSW - 1 to 8 business days
- SA - 1 to 8 business days
- NT - 2 to 15 business days
- QLD - 1 to 10 business days
- TAS - 1 to 10 business days
- VIC - 1 to 8 business days
- WA - 1 to 10 business days
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in