A set of 36 cards, featuring beautifully illustrated and intriguing images, provides the components for children and adults to make up their own stories. Thematically linked but open-ended images spur the imagination and become the catalyst for creativity.
Recurring characters, locations and props encourage linking the cards in endless combinations for fresh, new stories every time it’s played.
"... This is the kind of game that has no right or wrong answers and best of all it allows kids and their grownups to think on their feet. The stories our testers told about an alligator who climbed a tree and went missing were pretty funny. It's different than a blank piece of paper that may inhibit young storytellers."
- 2013 Oppenheim Gold Award
- Ages 3+
- Set of 36 picture cards (10cm x 12.5cm)
- Instructions included for a variety of games and activities
- Encourages children and adults to make stories of their own
- Sliding tray box for easy storage
- Winner of the Oppenheim Gold Award
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in