This game is based on SmartGames' Troy. Brain power is needed to protect your castle in this exciting game.
Can you arrange the walls on the game board to protect the blue warriors within the castle and keep the red invaders out?
Position the walls using the indents on the board as a guideline, so that the red knights are kept outside and the blue knights and high towers remain within the ramparts:
- Blue knights and the high towers are safe inside the city walls only when surrounded by walls on all sides. The safe area can be small (such as the spot where the knight is standing) or it can be very large.
- The high towers and the blue knights do not all have to be in the same part of the city.
- The red knights must never be totally surrounded by walls. They can, however, be in an area that is partially enclosed, such as where a wall has an opening on at least one side.
- Each wall must fit exactly in the indents on the game board. If it does not, reposition the wall.
- Can place two walls to meet each other where the indents cross. Cannot place a wall against a tower as it will not fit.
- The size and shape of the city is not important.
There is only one correct solution. You can find all the solutions at the back of the challenge booklet.
- Ages: 8+ years
- Single player
- 80 increasingly difficult challenges
How to Play
1. Choose a challenge. Place the red knights, the blue knights and high towers with blue rooftops on the game board as indicated in the challenge.
2. Position the 4 walls as a guideline, so that the red knights are kept outside and the blue knights and high towers remain within the ramparts.
3. There is only one solution per challenge.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in