Three happy trucks are on the way to their next destination. They need to pick up a load of packages, but will the haul fit? Can you help them stack everything properly?
Trucky 3 is a multi-level logic game. Great for developing logical thinking skills and visual/spatial perception in preschoolers.
It only looks 3D, has challenges where only 2 dimensions are really important. It is more like mini-tangram for little kids with the puzzle pieces placed vertically instead of horizontally. The third dimension makes it easy for them to pick up the blocks and to stack them on top of each other, but is not really used in the challenge.
The game comes with three trucks and 10 coloured blocks, which can be arranged in a myriad of ways. The object of the game is to fill up one more truck with a specific set of puzzle pieces, as specified in the selected challenge. None of the puzzle pieces should stick out higher than the border of the container, making it easy for a young child to know if a challenge is solved right or wrong.
If a child is still too young to solve the challenges (or just doesn’t want to puzzle), he/she can just play with the trucks! Driving them round like a toy car. The trucks are small and light and fit perfectly in children's hands.
Older kids can play the game, working through the challenges that gradually get more and more difficult.
- For kids ages 3 - 8 years
- Comes with booklet with 48 challenges
- Four levels of challenges from easy to expert
- Only one solution per challenge
- Truck basis and cabins are made of wood, the containers are made of plastic
- The 10 different puzzle pieces are made of colorful ABS plastics
- Three wooden trucks - 11 x 7 x 5 cm
- Ten puzzle pieces - 5 x 4 x 3 cm
- Good Toy Foundation: nominated "Toy of the Year 2011” (The Netherlands)
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award 2011 (USA)
- Fun Award 2011 girls age 3-6 (Belgium)
- Gold Medal, Toy and Games Fair 2011 in Łódź (Poland)
- Seal of approval Winner Spring 2012: National Parenting Center (USA)
- Parents’Choice Award Spring 2012 Games USA: Silver Honor