IQ Twist, a multi-level logic problems game.
The game consists of 8 twisted puzzle pieces and 7 coloured pegs. To play, choose a challenge from the booklet. The object of the game is to place all puzzle pieces on the game board.
It looks easy until you realize that there are pegs in your way. And you can only put a puzzle piece over a peg if both are the same color!
Because of the pegs, you can only place a piece when there is a hole inside the puzzle piece you want to place in that exact position.
All challenges have just one solution, which is shown at the end of the challenge booklet.
Its compact size also means the entire family can challenge their brain while out and about.
- Ages: 6+ years
- Single player
- 100 challenges
- Comes in a compact case, great for traveling
- Size: 14 x 9.5 x 2.5 cm
- Booklet can also be stored inside the case
- Develop logic thinking skills, strategic planning, and visual and spatial perception
- Best New Puzzle 2012 (GAMES Magazine USA)
- Parents’Choice Award Spring 2012 Games USA: Recommended
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in