Balance pieces, while strategically choosing between offence or defence. But most important, get your colour on top!
When not challenging other players, train your 3D building skills with the 80 challenges included.
- Ages: 10+ years
- 1-2 players
- 80 challenges
- In two-player mode, the player who has the most squares in their colour on the top sides of the cube, wins the game.
- Helps develop Concentration, Flexible Thinking, Planning, Problem Solving, and Spatial Insight skills
- Ccase that expands to create the game board
- 8 x red and 8 x yellow 3D playing pieces
- Game rules
- Booklet with 80 challenges and solutions
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in