The 13 metre long Tyrannosaurus Rex was a two legged predatory dinosaur. With its powerful head and nearly 20 centimetre long teeth, this dinosaur was an extremely impressive!
The Schleich Tyrannosaurus Rex comes with a Movable Jaw.
Schleich replica hand-painted models feature incredibly detailed and true-to-life designs. Developed with the assistance of parents, teachers and children the Schleich ranges are especially designed for children’s hands. Let your imagination come alive with Schleich.
- Size : 14cm (height) x 27cm (length) x 8cm (width)
- WARNING : CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts, Not for children under 3 years.
Orders containing this item will be dispatched within 1 to 2 weeks. Stock for this item might need to be ordered in from the Australian supplier.
Express Post not available for this item.
Fun Dinosaur Facts :
- If this powerful predatory dinosaur lost one of its dagger-like teeth, a new one would grow back within a matter of weeks.
- Conservations status: Extinct (EX)Global Home: North America
- Primary Habitat: Forest
- Although the Tyrannosaurus Rex looked quite threatening, it could hardly use its front legs armed with just two claws since they did not even reach his mouth.
- Nearly seven metres tall and thirteen metres long, the Tyrannosaurus Rex was probably not a very skilled hunter, but rather a scavenger which probably fed on the leavings of other animals.
- It had more than fifty teeth measuring more than 15 centimetres in length which it used not for chewing but rather for tearing, since it swallowed its food in large chunks.
- To improve depth-perception when searching for food, the eyes of the Tyrannosaurus Rex were oriented toward the front such that the fields of vision of both eyes overlapped.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in