This wooden play board and educational toy has 6 different latches to fasten and to open. Each latch is located on a numbered door. Open the doors and windows to reveal colorful animal friends!
Build fine motor skills while learning colors, numbers, animals and more!
- Ages 3+ years
- 6 different latches to fasten, 6 numbered doorways to open
- Sturdy wooden board with colorful painted artwork
- Teaches colors, shapes, numbers, and animals
- Ideal fine motor skills practice
- Approximate dimension - 29.5 x 39.9 x 1cm
Extension Activities - more ways to play and learn:
- Find a specific colored door and identify the animals behind it. "Point to the red door. What animals are behind it?" (rabbits)
- Find a house and identify a specific shape and/or number: "Which house has a circle with the number 5?" (green)
- Count the animals behind a door or window. "Open the latch on the blue house. How many dogs do you see?" (2)
- Identify a house by describing something on it. "What color is the house with two circular windows"? (orange)
- Find a specific animal, name its color and count them. "Find the frogs. What color are the frogs? How many frogs do you see?" (green, 5)
- Find a specific shape on a house and ask who lives inside. "Point to the purple triangle. Who lives in this house?" (1 pony)
Orders containing this item are dispatched in 3 to 6 business days. Stock for this item might need to be ordered in from the Australian supplier.
Express Post not available for this item.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in