Think outside the blocks with K’NEX, a building system featuring rods and connectors that snap together with a satisfying “click” and can be configured into amazing, moving designs of all shapes and sizes.
The Trail Rider building set includes 681 parts, including a grille and wheel cover, plus bucket seats, a front bumper, a steering wheel, and four big, chunky tires to tackle the most gnarly, off-road settings. It also includes a battery-powered motor to make it go and a wheel on top that you can really steer with!
The doors open and close, the hood pops up, and the tailgate opens and closes too!
Easy-to-follow, step-by-step building instructions are included, so you’ll be going on off-road adventures in no time. And hey parents! Building with K’NEX supports developmental growth and puts kids on a path towards a better understanding of STEM subjects. As they fit the pieces together, they’re developing spatial awareness and honing their fine motor and dexterity skills.
- 682 parts
- Set includes special parts such as car seats, a steering wheel, a bumper, big chunky tires, and battery-powered motor for motorised movement with steering column
- Authentic styled grill and seats
- Comes with fifth wheel tailgate
- 2 AA batteries are required (not included)
- Building with K'NEX helps strengthen fine motor skills, manual dexterity, and spatial awareness; putting them on a path towards a greater understanding of STEM subjects
Age guide: 9+ years
Orders containing this item are dispatched in 3 to 6 business days. Stock for this item might need to be ordered in from the Australian supplier.
Express Post not available for this item.