The award-winning Kinderfeets 2-in-1 balance bike and trike in a larger size. It’s still the same quality trike crafted from painted and lacquered birch wood, just bigger.
Designed for ages 18 months to 4 years, depending on a child's individual development. Kinderfeets Tiny Tot PLUS lets tots start young with a tricycle. When a parent feels a child is ready, the Tiny Tot Plus easily converts from a trike to a 2-wheel balance bike using the supplied conversion axle.
Handmade with wood from fast-growing birch trees —a replenishable resource!
- Suitable for children age 18 months and up
- Dimension: 72 x 42 x 43 cm
- Weight limit: 25 kg
- Adjustable, cushioned seat
- Seat height: 25 to 34 cm
- Dutch-inspired, low, step-through frame which places children's feet closer to the ground so they feel safe
- Extra-wide base and 22.8 cm tires for great driving comfort and easy balance
- Nontoxic safety hand grips featuring hand protection bumpers
Please note: The recommended age for this product is 18 months to 4 years. However, a child's size, fine motor skills and balance coordination should also be taken into consideration. Some children may take a little longer to develop these skills than others; or be of above average height.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in