Designed for "tiny tots" ages 12 to 24 months, Kinderfeets Tiny Tot starts off as a tricycle and when needed it easily converts into a 2-wheel balance bike. It's the smallest 2-in-1 balance bike on the market!
- Adjustable, cushioned seat - height 22.5 to 29.5 cm
- Max weight - 20kg
- Handle-bar grips feature hand protection bumpers
- Patented Dutch inspired, low, step-through frame which places children's feet closer to the ground so they feel safe
- Easy converts from a tricycle to a 2-wheel balance bike
- Child-safe, water based blackboard paint provides a reusable canvas for children to exercise their creativity
- For children from 12 to 24 months
- Some assembly is required
There are many benefits to using bamboo that we took into account. Bamboo is stronger than steel and heartier than most hardwood, making it a versatile and valuable building material. That means a high-quality, high-durability bicycle.
Bamboo is also eco-friendly in many ways. It produces more oxygen and absorbs more carbon dioxide than trees. While hard wood takes 30-50 years to mature, bamboo takes between 3-5 years and requires no pesticides or chemicals to encourage the maturation process.
Bamboo is grown in developing countries, so Kinderfeet is proud to support a sustainable way of living for many impoverished populations. Kinderfeet is commitment to Mother Nature and using bamboo is just one way of giving back.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in