To play Snap Dragon, you need dragon-like quick thinking and luck. Like the courageous dragons, you must overcome obstacles to achieve success.
How To Play
Snap together dragons of all shapes and sizes in this game of strategy and suspense. The longer the dragon, the higher your score. Rack up big points when you ally with a tiger.
Watch where you connect your tiles for the game can change in a snap! From simple matching to strategic thinking, it is like having three games and a puzzle in a box:
- Snap is a strategy game of tile placement suitable for adults
- Double Snap and Dragon Parade are simpler games designed for children
- Dragon King is a puzzle that can earn you a chance at a free game
- Ages 6 and up
- 1 to 4 players
- Playing time - about 20 minutes
- 36 die-cut tiles
- score pad and pencil
- rules for four different game plays