The rules are simple: put all the 3D pieces on the game board to turn it into a flat 2D-image.
In IQ-Fit the puzzle pieces have balls sticking out in 3 dimensions. To create a 2D surface on the game board with 3D puzzle pieces iis only possible if you "hide" one of the protruding sides of each puzzle piece inside the holes of the grid.
When solved, all puzzle pieces will fit on the game board without any holes uncovered.
All challenges have just one solution, which is shown at the end of the challenge booklet.
With 120 different challenges, the fun isn't about to end anytime soon!
Its compact size also means the entire family can challenge their brain while out and about.
How To Play
- Choose a challenge and put all the indicated pieces on the board.
- Arrange all the 3D-puzzle pieces so all protruding parts fit into the holes of the game board.
- You've found the right solution when all the puzzle pieces fit!
- Ages: 6+ years
- Single player
- 120 challenges, 5 levels
- Comes in a compact case, great for traveling
- Size: 14 x 9.5 x 2.5 cm
- Parents’Choice Award Spring 2012 Games USA: Silver Honor