Credit Card Security
Shop of Toys uses SecurePay Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions.
SecurePay (a business of Australia Post) processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the SecurePay gateway are secured payments using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption.
When you submit your order, your credit card payment details are separated from your order and passed directly to your financial institution via the SecurePay Payment Gateway. Once your bank receives your payment details, the SecurePay Payment Gateway simply receives an instant response "transaction approved or transaction declined", as is the case with EFTPOS transactions. Our final receipt page will display this response from the bank.
Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Shop of Toys or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 256 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within SecurePay’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- SecurePay is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- SecurePay at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Shop of Toys.
Every time Shop of Toys collects your personal information (such as your delivery / billing address, contact details and so on), a secure connection via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology is established with your web browser to ensure that your details are encrypted and securely communicated to us, safe from prying eyes or malicious threats.
You can confirm that a particular page is secure by looking for an address beginning with https:// or if the padlock symbol is displayed in the status bar of your browser.