The 13 metre long Tyrannosaurus Rex was a two legged predatory dinosaur. With its powerful head and nearly 20 centimetre long teeth, this dinosaur was an extremely impressive!
The Schleich Tyrannosaurus Rex comes with a Movable Jaw.
Schleich replica hand-painted models feature incredibly detailed and true-to-life designs. Developed with the assistance of parents, teachers and children the Schleich ranges are especially designed for children’s hands. Let your imagination come alive with Schleich.
Product Specifications :
WARNING : CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts, Not for children under 3 years.
Fun Dinosaur Facts :
- If this powerful predatory dinosaur lost one of its dagger-like teeth, a new one would grow back within a matter of weeks.
- Conservations status: Extinct (EX)Global Home: North America
- Primary Habitat: Forest
- Although the Tyrannosaurus Rex looked quite threatening, it could hardly use its front legs armed with just two claws since they did not even reach his mouth.
- Nearly seven metres tall and thirteen metres long, the Tyrannosaurus Rex was probably not a very skilled hunter, but rather a scavenger which probably fed on the leavings of other animals.
- It had more than fifty teeth measuring more than 15 centimetres in length which it used not for chewing but rather for tearing, since it swallowed its food in large chunks.
- To improve depth-perception when searching for food, the eyes of the Tyrannosaurus Rex were oriented toward the front such that the fields of vision of both eyes overlapped.