Ancient civilisations are cloaked in an aura of mystery and intrigue and traces we find of their existence are fascinating!
See for yourself what the famous monuments were like in their heyday and find out what was hidden below them!
Turn the pages and open the two spectacular pop-up scenes to discover what was above and below ground in five of the world’s most iconic symbols:
- the opulent hanging gardens of Babylon
- the enigmatic Sphinx and immense pyramids of Giza
- the spectacular Acropolis and Parthenon in Athens
- the magnificent Colosseum and Baths of Caracalla
- the immeasurably long Great Wall of China!
Number of pages: 10
Recommended for ages: 6+ years