Qscout is your best company into the robotic world: adorable design appeals to every kid.
The building process is enjoyable and less than 30 minutes.
Enjoy all tech fun on the App with line tracking and ultrasonic obstacle avoiding.
It has modular design with compatibility to multiple sensors and electronic modules.
A drag-and-drop programming interface makes it an ideal tool for kids to learn coding.
METAL BLOCKS FOR A SMILING ROBOT - The use of aluminium delivers a true feel of robot; Big eyes and a smile brings you close to the robotic world.
Programmable on Windows 7+, Mac 10.9+, iOS 8+, Android 4.4+. (Programmable through USB cable or wireless via Bluetooth)
DRAG-AND-DROP, CODE EASILY - Do programming on the phone, by dragging command blocks into a chain. Needless to learn grammar and focus on logic, effectively grow programmatic thinking!
- Wireless control over Bluetooth 4.0 using Robobloq App
Based on Arduino platform
Microcontroller: Qmind (Arduiono Uno)
Inputs : 1 x Button, 1 x Ultrasonic Sensor with six built-in RGB LEDs, 1 x Line-follower sensor
Outputs : 1 x Buzzer, 2x RGB LED lights, 1 x IR transmitter
Extended port : 3 x sensors ports, 1 x motor port
Total Parts: 65
- Assembled size: 189mm x 115mm x 152mm
Different modes to get you started :
- Control mode : Flexible control of the robot movements remotely
- Obstacle-avoiding mode: Automatically detects any obstacle and avoid them
- Path mode : Your smart robot moves automatically by following a path that you draw in the app
- Line tracking mode : Intelligently detects and follows a black line made by yourself
- Music mode : Compose your own music with the embedded keyboard in the app
- Voice mode : Voice command your robot to move or to make a sound
- 6 x AA batteries (not included)
Recommended Age : 6+ years