Created by Stacy Katz and Maximina Revis, Not Parent Approved is an inappropriately appropriate card game for mischief makers 8 and above.
Not Parent Approved pays homage to Cards Against Humanity, but WITHOUT the Rated R content. Made for kids, 100% family-friendly !
A HILARIOUS word game of fill-in-the blanks
How to Play :
- Each player draws seven red answer cards. Sneak a peek, but don't show 'em to your friends!
- Each player burps - real or fake.
- The winner of the burp-off gets to be the Burp Boss.
- The Burp Boss draws a blue question card and reads it out load.
- Players choose the red answer card they think is the best and slide it to the Burp Boss face down.
- The Burp Boss shuffles the red answer cards without looking.
- The Burp Boss reads the question out load EACH time before presenting EACH answer.
- The Burp Boss picks the 1st place answer.
- The 1st place winner keeps the blue question card and scores a point.
- For the next round, the role of Burp Boss rotates.
- The player with the most question cards at the end of the game wins !
Contents include :
- 455 durable cards (105 question cards and 350 answer cards). Premium-printed card (2"x3")
- Set of rules
Number of players : 4 to 10 players
Recommended for ages: 8+ years