Designed with vivid spectral colors, exciting textures, and soothingly smooth surfaces. The three vibrant propellers thrill young minds as they twirl playfully down the free-standing corkscrew pole.
Just keep flipping the whole thing over again and again to watch them go!
Meanwhile - How many limbs does each propeller have? - Early learning is instantly on a roll as little ones count up three, four, and five. Not to mention, there are also seven colors to name!
From reaching and grasping to exploring and even counting, the MiniSpinny is a go-anywhere sensory adventure that both stimulates and strengthens young growing brains.
- Recommended Minimum Age - 10 months
- Encourages sensory exploration, fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, early counting and color recognition
- Stimulates and strengthens young growing brains
- Perfect for travel, bath time, quiet time, or anytime!
- Stoppers on either end of corkscrew do not come off
- Dimension - 8.25 x 3.25 x 3.25 inches