Little Pea is an ordinary pea and lives an ordinary life except for one thing – Little Pea doesn’t like sweets! Good little peas are expected to eat their sweets or there will be no vegetables for dessert.
Witty text about a little pea who won't eat his sweets combined with the whimsical yet warm-hearted art by Jen Corace creates a hilarious read-aloud book for picky eaters.
"The story turns the tables on the usual mealtime battle which kids are sure to find funny. Parents will appreciate the very sweet illustrations which are humorous as well."
- Amazon.com Best Books of 2005 Top Ten Editor's Pick
- 2005 Book Sense Children's Pick
- IRA-CBC Children's Choices 2006
- Recommended for ages 2 - 5 years
- Illustrated by Jen Corace
- 32 pages
- Size - 14.6 x 14.2 x 1.5 cm