Designed for "tiny tots" ages 12 to 24 months, Kinderfeets Tiny Tot starts off as a tricycle and when needed it easily converts into a 2-wheel balance bike. It's the smallest 2-in-1 balance bike on the market!
- Adjustable, cushioned seat - height 22.5 to 29.5 cm
- Max weight - 20kg
- Handle-bar grips feature hand protection bumpers
- Patented Dutch inspired, low, step-through frame which places children's feet closer to the ground so they feel safe
- Easy converts from a tricycle to a 2-wheel balance bike
- Child-safe, water based blackboard paint provides a reusable canvas for children to exercise their creativity
- For children from 12 to 24 months
- Some assembly is required
There are many benefits to using bamboo that we took into account. Bamboo is stronger than steel and heartier than most hardwood, making it a versatile and valuable building material. That means a high-quality, high-durability bicycle.
Bamboo is also eco-friendly in many ways. It produces more oxygen and absorbs more carbon dioxide than trees. While hard wood takes 30-50 years to mature, bamboo takes between 3-5 years and requires no pesticides or chemicals to encourage the maturation process.
Bamboo is grown in developing countries, so Kinderfeet is proud to support a sustainable way of living for many impoverished populations. Kinderfeet is commitment to Mother Nature and using bamboo is just one way of giving back.