"...wooden toys don’t get much cooler than this!"
The Ute has been a much-loved part of the Australian iconography since the 1930's. From the Jackaroo, to the Farmer, the Revhead Tradie or just those looking for a practical vehicle, the iconic Ute fits the bill. So whether you want to throw your surfboard in the back, bring your dog to the park or take your tools to the job, the Ute is up for the job.
Make Me Iconic has created their impression of the iconic Ute with all the nostalgia and love you would expect for a classic toy for your little one.
This wonderful creation comes complete with 3 wooden passengers that have their own seating area in the Ute and comes with other accessories.
It has wheels on the bottom (for pushing and vroom vrooming) and the lid comes off the top for little hands to access the wooden passengers and the boot.
- Age guide - 3+ years
- Sturdy wooden construction
- Dimension - 35cm (L) x 15cm (H) x 12cm (W)
- Comes with 3 wooden passengers, 1 Kelpie dog, 1 esky, 1 tool box and 1 surfboard for pretend play
- Comes packaged in a beautiful cardboard box
- Please note, being made from wood and hand painted, the finish is not perfect as you would expect a piece of plastic that has been churned out from a machine.