Frank Green SmartCup has a one-handed push-button operation open and closes the spill resistant lid, and its drinking hole has been designed for optimum liquid flow. The colourful, double walled, thermoplastic outer layer will keep your coffee hot and your hands cool.
The SmartCup is also the first CafePay enabled device that allows you to pay for your coffee with your cup at participating coffee shops. Simply tap the lid on the CafePay reader at any participating coffee shop to pay for your coffee. Making the morning rush or the afternoon dash for coffee easy and quick.
Great for the environment. Just by using the Frank Green SmartCup twice a day during your working week, you save almost 600 paper cups from landfill each year.
- Capacity - 340ml (12oz)
- Dimensions - 13.4cm x 7.4cm diameter
- BPA free and non toxic
- Drinking hole designed for optimum liquid flow
- One handed, push button operation opens and closes the spill resistant lid
- Smart double walled thermo plastic outer layer keeps your coffee hotter for longer
- Stain and odour resistant - taste your coffee and not your cup
- Fits standard cup holders
- Wash with warm soapy water or dishwasher before and after use.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Recyclable at end of its life - made from food-grade Copolymer (approved by the FDA and EU), Number 7 plastic, which can be put into household recycling at the end of its life.
- CafePay enabled lid
- 100% Australian designed and made