Franjo's Kitchen powerhouse Tanker Topper lactation cookies are nourishing and delicious. Full of natural galactagogues* oats, brewers yeast, flax seeds, superfood’s chia seeds, coconut oil and buckwheat flour.
These cookies help you ‘fill up your tanks’ whilst breastfeeding, and also load mum & your baby with vitamins, minerals & good fats during this time.
- Key ‘galactogogues’ ingredients are brewers yeast, oats and flaxseeds. Each is reputed to boost breast milk supply.
- Brewers yeast and oats contain B group vitamins and iron found to help boost energy. Brewer's yeast also contains high amounts of the nutrient chromium which helps to balance blood sugar levels.
- Bioflavonoid rutin found in buckwheat, as well as protein levels found in buckwheat, flaxseeds, chia seeds and brewers yeast, may assist repairing the body’s cells post-partum trauma.
- Full of ingredients beneficial for bowel health including fibre and good fats.
These lactation cookies are great for vegans, being egg and honey free. They also meet the needs of those who are intolerant to dairy and wheat.
Each ingredient has been carefully selected and plays an important role in helping mums meet their breastfed baby’s needs and their own health.
Even if you have stopped breastfeeding, these delicious cookies are a great tasty and healthful snack to help keep you on your toes.
- 14 servings per pack, serving size is 18g
- Consume within 2 weeks of opening
- Recommend 2-3 biscuits per day
- 252gms net
*‘Galactogugue’ is a Greek word for substances that promotes lactation
Wheat free, dairy free, egg free & no refined sugar