Franjo's Kitchen Kinder Biscuit range is lunchbox friendly. The biscuits are vegan and great for those with dairy and egg intolerances. Nothing refined, only real 100% naturopath approved ingredients, such as
- organic wholemeal spelt flour which is a gut-friendly ancient grain, higher in protein, lower in gluten, packed with nutrients and is easier to digest than common wheat
- organic coconut oil is rich in medium chain fatty acids, like those in breast milk. It can play an incredible role in the health of children, from brain and hormone health, to assisting with the absorption of vitamins from foods.
- organic coconut sugar is a wonderful alternative to refined sugar. Containing vitamins and minerals it has a lower G.I., so is absorbed at a slower rate and less likely to cause sugar highs.
Great for children from 12 months of age. Once your little ones are finished with the box, tear the perforation and you get a hand puppet!
- 140g net
- Servings per package - 2
- Serving size - 2 biscuits
- 12+ months
- Australian made
- Refined sugar free, refined flour free, nut free, egg free, dairy free, vegan nourishing snack
- Dairy, egg, cane sugar, and honey free
- Does not contain nuts making them an ideal for those with nut allergies and lunch boxes
- Recommend they are supervised and always sitting in an upright position when eating
- Note: the biscuits are manufactured on equipment that produces other food products and may contain traces of nut, dairy and soy.