Basically, the Ezyroller Mini is a shrunk down version of the flagship Ezyroller Classic. It's the same high-quality build (steel frame), with brake, and an extension, just smaller! It's massively fun and easy to learn.
As with the Ezyroller Classic, motion is created by “paddling” with the legs whilst seated. It moves like a snake without chains, pedals or batteries. No need for a downhill slope to move forward. Just an easy gentle swinging movement on the front paddle generates forward momentum.
The driver sits comfortably in a seat made of sturdy plastic and, its low centre of gravity means it is unlikely to overturn.
Kids use their feet to steer the EzyrRoller. It is super-easy and super-fun!
The Ezyroller can be ridden on any hard surface, indoors and outdoors.
- Recommended for ages 2 to 4 years
- Max rider weight - 30kg
- Seat height - 28cm
- Width - 37cm
- Height - 28cm
- Length - 48 - 58cm
- Low center of gravity for a safer, reassuring ride
- Sturdy all-steel frame with reinforced solder points
- Extensions included so that Ezyroller can grow with your child
- Silent and durable
- SAFE " Sunshine" wheels with a unique design so kids cannot put their fingers through the spokes (Note: Some images do not show the "Sunshine" wheels)
- Product leaflet with assembly tool
- Received numerous awards
- Note: warranty doesn't cover the wear and tear parts such as wheels and seat
Ezyroller Models Comparison Chart