Friends and Neighbors is a matching game that focuses on emotions.
Can players help a little girl who's sad because she's standing out in the rain or a boy who's afraid of the dark?
Reach into the Helping Bag and Pull out a token - can it help someone on the game board?
If so, it's a match!
In playing the game and reading about the feelings and needs of the characters, parents can help their children recognize feelings in others - the first step to building empathy.
- Number of players: 1-4 players
- Suitable for ages: 3+ years
Objective of game:
- Friends and Neighbors is a matching game. The object of the game is to complete 1 game board with 9 matching tokens before there are 5 red tokens on the Stop Sign.
- How to recognize and name emotions
- What it feels like to be a helper
- How to cooperate
- 4 x game boards
- 14 x tokens
- 1 x helping bag
- 1 x stop sign board
- social and emotional intelligence parent guide
- friends and neighbors story book.
Age Recommendation: Ages 3 and up