This good looking 33mm diameter watch will help your child master telling-the-time using the unique EasyRead 3-Step Teaching System.
Its clear design and simple 3-step teaching system make it very easy for children to learn to read the time in terms of ‘minutes past’ and ‘minutes to’ the hour.
Teach your children the 3-step system and they will quickly master this essential life skill, and gain confidence and pride in their achievement!
The 3-step teaching system: easy to learn and remember.
- Step 1: Read the number at the end of the long hand.
- Step 2: Say “minutes to” if it’s pointing to the red side of the clock, or say “minutes past” if it’s pointing to the blue side.
- Step 3: Read the number at the end of the short hand.
Like this: 8…minutes to…2. It’s that easy!
- Seiko PC21s Japanese made movement, battery installed.
- Non-allergenic plating
- Stainless steel back
- Washable fabric strap : 1.5cm(W) by 21.5cm (L)
- Fits wrists from 12cm to 17cm circumference
- Water resistant - can withstand splashing but not total immersion
- Recommended for ages: 5 to 12 years