Bandit the Raccoon encourages kids to shake things up in this fun, mixed-up game that tests memory. The first player to correctly identify which object is missing from the garden wins!
Easy to learn, with variations that allow for solo and larger group play.
- Age guide: 3+ years
- Number of players: 2-4 players
- Playtime: 10 min
- Help develop Memory Skills, Turn-taking, and Visual discrimination
How to Play
- Insert Garden Tokens into the Spy Glass. Players work to quickly memorise the objects.
- Flip the Spy Glass and a token is secretly removed.
- Flip the Spy Glass over again... Players work to identify the missing token. First play to correctly identify wins.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in